CLASSES & WORKSHOPS – 2021
“The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own.” ~ Benjamin Disraeli
Classes and workshops offer a step-by-step process of building spiritual skills that allow for developing a healthy meditation practice, as well as how to apply these skills in daily life.
Classes generally range in size from two to twenty people, are 2-2.5hrs in length with a short break, and include led instruction in both closed-eye and open-eye practice.
Class time is also given to practicing these skills through exercises with others in the class offering you the opportunity to learn how to apply them into your daily routine, at work, with family and other relationships.
SPIRITUAL TOOLS – Class One with Deanna Thompson
When we have access to a spiritual skill set we are more effective, and resourced with being able to be well throughout the rise-and-fall of what may unfold in our lives including everything from light-hearted fun through to stress-inducing experiences.
- By Centering in who we essentially are, we have a greater ability to be with the full range of our experiences with more neutrality. This enables us to have more options in how we handle things, other than falling into practiced patterns which may include losing our sense of self to what we are experiencing, or feeling like we need to distance or override.
- By Grounding, we are able to decompress and release energy, allowing for us to have more clarity, ease, and flow.
- Through giving ourselves an Energy Healing, we’re able to be aware of how our energy is engaged, how that affects us, and what we can do with that awareness.
In this series we will work with these spiritual skills, along with others, that will allow you to build a nourishing meditation practice for both closed-eye sitting, and eyes open in daily life. Because one of the ways we learn is through direct experience, you will have the opportunity to practice and play with these skills during class, through led exercises. No previous experience is necessary.
- Dates: 8-Evenings: Tuesdays – October 5th-November 23rd, 2021.
- Time: 6:15-8:15pm. Doors open for arrival at 6pm.
- Cost:$325 with a deposit of $50 to hold your seat. Pre-registration required.
*Note: In addition to the 8-evening classes, there will be an opportunity to attend one of our evening Healing Clinics on Thursday, Oct. 21st, 2021 (6-6:45pm). This opportunity is optional, not a requirement of attending the series. More information about the Clinic will be available upon registration.
To register, or for more information contact Deanna at 801-898-8358 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Saturday, November 6th, 2021
- Time: 10am – 12:30pm
- Cost: $25 ($10 deposit, due upon registration)
For more information, or to register, contact Stephenie at 801-661-0539, or email email@example.com
SPIRITUAL WELLNESS FOR HEALERS with Deanna Thompson
A 4hr (10am-2pm) introduction to tools that nurture the healer/caregiver.
DATE: Sunday, October 17th, 2021
WOMEN’S 4-WEEK SERIES with Kelly Anne Ward
Pre-requisite: Class Two or more within the past 16 months.
Location: Murray, Utah
Cost: $195. A deposit of $25 is required upon registration to hold your seat.
Contact Kelly Anne if you have any questions or to register.
Dates: 5 Evenings – Check back for new 21-22 dates.
Time: 6:15 -8:15pm.
Location: South Salt Lake City, Utah.
Pre-requisite: Class one or more.
Call Deanna at 801-898-8358 for more information or to register.